About our Readers:
- Charlotte has the highest median household income in Vermont, at $132,035 (U.S. Census average over the 2010-2019 period).
- We have over 3,000 readers.
- 46% of our readers are between the ages of 35 to 59.
- The Charlotte News has been the community newspaper for 65 years.
- We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation run by local staff and volunteers.
- Our weekly newsletter email subscription reaches 1,000 subscribers.
- Our website has 2,500 monthly visitors.
- We have 1,600 followers on Facebook.
Charlotte residents support The Charlotte News and our advertisers.
Sample website ads
Below are examples of simple but effective web banners for use on our website:
- 300 x 250 px ads will populate on every page in the sidebar on our website.
- 728 x 90 px horizontal “leaderboard” ads will populate above every article’s headline.