Starting with the Sept. 21 newspaper, we asked for your thoughts.
By the time we closed our readers survey on Oct. 15, almost 200 of you had told us how you feel about the newspaper and website and offered feedback on future directions. This is terrific news because it means that the results are “statistically significant.” So, thank you all for taking the time to complete our survey.
We had hoped to have a full report on the survey results for this issue of the newspaper. But we don’t. Instead, we’ll take another couple of weeks to review the data and consider what this means for the future of your local nonprofit community newspaper. Look for the story in our Nov. 2 newspaper.
For now, here are the five people who won prizes:
- Steve Wisbaum — a $100 discount on a cord of firewood from R.H. Stowe Firewood
- Andrea Grayson — a $30 gift certificate from Tenny’s Snack Bar & Bottle Redemption
- Susan Stuck — a $250 gift certificate from Philo Ridge Farm
- Vera Simon-Nobes — a $100 gift certificate from Fat Cow Farm
- Linda Gault Gilbert — a one-hour kayaking, cycling or cross-country ski clinic from Regan Outdoor Leadership.
Many thanks to these individuals for their generous donations in support of our readers survey — Dick Stowe, Richard Tenney, Diana McCargo, Peter Swift, Peter Trono and Bill Regan.